Yu-Gi-Oh Fans United
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

A place for fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! of all ages!

ÍndiceDuelist PortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

My Fanfiction

AutorMensaje
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Admin
Admin
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

My Fanfiction Empty
MensajeTema: My Fanfiction   My Fanfiction EmptyVie Nov 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Okay, so soon I hope to be posting my Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction. I write fanfiction for the following pairings (for the most part):

Yuugi and Yami
Carly and Jack
Kaiba and Shizuka
Juudai and Johan
Yuusei and Jack
Jounouchi and Mai
Marik and Bakura
Bakura and Ryou
Crow and Kiryu

I have some that I'll only be posting the link too because of mature content. I also request that only mature people read those ones. So, the first one I will post will be 'Already Over' which is Juudai and Johan. Warning it is a Yaoi fanfiction. So please don't read it if you don't like that sort of stuff! I'll post it as soon as I can ♥️

♥️ Ai-chan
https://yugiohfansunited.forumotion.net
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Admin
Admin
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

My Fanfiction Empty
MensajeTema: Re: My Fanfiction   My Fanfiction EmptyDom Ene 24, 2010 12:56 pm

So here's a Judai Yuki and Johan Anderson fan fiction ^___^

Special Thanks:

Njr689- Thanks for the constant support of everything I write, whether it be poetry, fan fiction or my orginal story.

Kitouski- Thanks my friend for helping me in my writing and telling me what I can improve on ^__^

COC- Thanks for being my Beta and proof reading my works. It's much appreciated, especially I know how busy you are and that you live in Spain.

Kimo- You're on here just for being a kind friend of mine :3

Rated: 13+

I swear it's only rated this because of angst >.<

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX or the song used in this fan fiction. The song "Already Over" belongs to the band Red.

~Already Over~

Judai and Johan

The day wasn’t as amazingly bright as the day before, but somehow Johan knew that was because Judai was missing. Everyone had returned from the place where Judai had been dueling Yubel. Well, everyone except Judai. It was pouring rain outside, and Johan sat at the window with a depressed look in his eyes. Part of him wanted to lay his head down and cry. And another part of him wanted to scream Judai’s name into the night. As down pour outside grew worse and Johan’s hopes for Judai returning at that very second diminished, a song began to play on his CD player.

“You never let go
Your always here (suffocating me)
Under my skin
I cannot run away
Fading slowly”

The song struck an aching cord in Johan’s heart. It hit him like he’d been smacked upside the head. He always had Judai on his mind. No matter where he was. That hyper active boy was always on his first thought. It was all starting to make sense now. Johan was starting to realize there was a huge part of him that longed for more than friendship from Judai. He wanted love from him. Passion, understanding, he wanted all of it. And he wanted it only from Judai, and no one else but him.

“I’d give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it’s already over now
Loving you again
I know it’s already over, already over now”

Johan placed his face in his hands and began to wonder how long those feelings had been hiding in his heart. How damn long? Were they there since Judai went missing or long before then? It was hard for Johan to think now, what with the rain pounding against his window and his heart calling out for Judai. There was only one thing he knew for sure. And that was that he needed Judai by his side.

“My best defense, running from you
I can’t resist, take all you want from me
Breaking slowly”

But there’s no way Judai would feel the same, after all, he probably liked Asuka or someone else who wasn’t him. Johan inhaled deeply and lifted his head to look back out the window. A figure was walking in a injured manner through the woods. He blinked a few times before standing. Johan then came to the conclusion that it was one of the girls heading back to the dorm, so he thought nothing more of it. Instead he stared off into space again.

“I’d give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it’s already over now
Loving you again
I know it’s already over, already over now”

But what if Judai did love him? Then he could love Judai back without feeling ashamed. He could hug him. He’d be his, and no one else’s. How that idea played happy images in his head. Cold nights alone together, wrapped in each other’s sweet embrace. Oh yes, that would be heavenly. He’d love nothing more. But Judai was missing…and what if he never came back again?

“You're all I'm reaching for
It's already over
All I'm reaching for
It's already over now

I'd give it all to you
I offer up my soul
It's already over, already over now”

Leaning his head against the window, Johan let the tears roll down his cheeks. He couldn’t bear the thought of never seeing Judai ever again. That was unspeakable pain. Like a stab to the heart. A eternal wound, which would probably never truly heal. No amount of time could heal a wound like that. Johan hit the wall repeatedly with his hand. Judai maybe gone forever, lost in the fabrics of time. And there was nothing he could do.

“Give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again!
I know it's already over now!
It's already over now!
I know it's already over, already over”

The door to Johan’s room began to slowly open, though Johan himself wasn’t even aware of this.

“It’s already over Johan…give it up. You love Yuki Judai.”

“Johan…”

His head shot up as he quickly looked to his left.

“Judai!”
https://yugiohfansunited.forumotion.net

My Fanfiction
Página 1 de 1.