Yu-Gi-Oh Fans United
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

A place for fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! of all ages!

ÍndiceDuelist PortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Any Wierd Dreams?

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Kimo Force
GFX Head
GFX Head
Kimo Force

Any Wierd Dreams? Empty
MensajeTema: Any Wierd Dreams?   Any Wierd Dreams? EmptyMar Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm

got any wierd dreams u wanna share ? Razz
well here's one of my craziest xD

"it was about kingdom hearts but with sora being a villain o.o he stole queen minney's ship (it looked like a UFO to me Razz) and he sold it for 200 Egyptian pounds only!!! Very Happy
heck any text in the dream was in arabic, but the voicing and that was in english o.o wierd huh xD
then i finished the dream Sad
and started another one xD
all in one night Razz
there was some weird thing on the ground. i was so mad when i couldn't identify what it was so i punched it Razz. next thing i knew i was awake, my right arm stretched out, hand made into a fist and i just punched the PS2 on top of the drawer next to my bed xD. i punched so hard that one of the handles fell to the ground lol Razz
i was only 9 or 10 when i had that dream Razz
i have tons of other hilarious dreams but i'll post them later on Smile

~ Kimo Online
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Admin
Admin
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

Any Wierd Dreams? Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Any Wierd Dreams?   Any Wierd Dreams? EmptyMar Sep 29, 2009 9:00 pm

One time I ate like a crap load of candy before I went to bed. And all night I dreamed about one thing...

Dancing...Fruit O.O

And Sora as a villan, that's creepy, that's like Orginaztion XIII*cough* except Axel and Roxas *cough* going good XD
https://yugiohfansunited.forumotion.net
Kimo Force
GFX Head
GFX Head
Kimo Force

Any Wierd Dreams? Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Any Wierd Dreams?   Any Wierd Dreams? EmptyMiér Sep 30, 2009 1:01 am

ok here's my other dream Razz
i was walking around everywhere with my sister and 10 other people i don't even know Razz. then when we pass by someone infected by dunno what, everyone around us except for the 10 that came along with us turn into zombies o.o . we'd have to outrun the zombies and we did it like twice Razz. during our third encounter with the zombies, we got caught NOOOO affraid . the screen blacked out and i saw some text in the middle saying "Play Again?" and there was a "yes" and "no" below it. i was in a video game O.o i was still young when i had that dream so yeah still was afraid of zombies Razz. now, i like playing house of the dead on my pc Razz

~ Kimo Online
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
Admin
Admin
Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi

Any Wierd Dreams? Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Any Wierd Dreams?   Any Wierd Dreams? EmptyDom Ene 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Okay so I've been playing a lot of this DS game I adore called The World Ends With You (TWEWY) and last night I had a strange dream about the game.

Me and my friend had been thrust into the Reapers game and were forced to play the game for a second chance to live again. Well we had just gotten our mission and the timer appeared on our hands counting down the minutes we had left to complete the mission. Well when I looked over at my friend again, he was gone, instead he was replaced by a small pin with his face on it and it became my psych and I had to use the pin he was turned into to take down the Composer of the game, who turned out to be Yoshiya Kiryu (Joshua), which made me laugh cause he was the Composer in the actual game too. And so I had to fight him...and I died T_T

Then I woke up and was very confused and decided I needed to lay off the soda for a few days lol
https://yugiohfansunited.forumotion.net
Contenido patrocinado

Any Wierd Dreams? Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Any Wierd Dreams?   Any Wierd Dreams? Empty

Any Wierd Dreams?
Página 1 de 1.